Sunday, February 23, 2014

A rocky Road .. but a beautiful Destination

    Tonight I starting writing my BOOK yes my BOOK .. :)
A binder full of loose leaf ruler paper .. I broke out the 6 completed diaries starting with age 14.. the funny thing is when my daughter comes home and same some type of boy trouble instead of saying I understand I can show her.. although she's much stronger than me she will be the heart breaker I already know. It is bitter sweet indulging in my pitifulness... it is a pathetic portrayal of the journey of who I was to who I am now.. but an interesting one at that.. I have a big dream of publishing it and whether I do or not I will be proud of myself for doing it.. for me .. or for whoever reads it.. 

    I decided to add a certain degree of Christian influence to it.. I feel like the bible (whether Christian or not) is a guide to moral living and decision making.. My mistakes were very necessary in gods plan of my future the rocky road that is my life without those questionable moments wouldn't be the same... yes they were very necessary..

my little wisdom..

A job is never just a job .. A house is just a house if it doesn't feel like home.. Don't take for granted the moments others will never get to experience.. such as love. I do it on the daily I become overwhelmed with grief that i don't cherish the little things as much as i used to .. My daughter is happy and healthy and beautiful and so tender hearted at times but strong and sooo sweet she has a spirit like no other to me... I love her so much.. I get caught up in so many other things that aren't important in this life when i have something so wonderful in front of me.

Money doesn't buy happiness .. I've said before ... "try saying that to someone who doesn't have anything to eat or anywhere to sleep" but if someone with a giving heart can give them those things it would mean more to them than money..

I may have wisdom but doesn't mean im wise i still have so much to learn in this lifetime as long as im living .. But if i can change one persons life and make it better i have surpassed the expectations you set for myself... 

I'm happy to have set a goal for myself personal and professional.. I feel like im regaining a little piece of me..

No comments:

Post a Comment