Friday, February 21, 2014

To jessica: Your Sisters Was always an Angel.. now she has her wings



RIP LAURA



Every moment passing by at lighting speed

i have searched but i cant find the words you need

i feel so guilty for the worthless tears ive shed

With Your memories looming and the little things she said

I want to hug you.. hold you tighter than ever before.

Dont be scard noones watching eyes can pour

I cant imagine the pain you feel i know you greive..

If i had the words to say to you,... BUT i cant conceive.

Years have passed and miles between us.. STILL

I wish i could aleiviate the pain you feel

I feel hopeless and helpless I cant make it better

"Feel blessed for the memories you know you wont forget her"

With no comparisons your pains are greater

but.. "Its not good-bye to her .. its just see you later"

No comments:

Post a Comment