Monday, February 24, 2014

Dear Diary

 
With All 7 Diaries 2002 to 2013 being combed through
Ive started what will be my BOOK ..
Don't be a hater...
Age 14 .. the years going in numberical order from left to right
There is a predictable pattern of teen angst and longing for excitement...
and somehow addicted to the pain of unrequited .. crushing
A lot will be left out the dribble of conversations
A lot will be put in .. but the person who some people thought I was and who I actually have came to be may be shattered..
I don't think to highly of myself to be flattered by any opinion of me good or bad..
I've taken so much time to write all of these I may as well put them to some type of use and share them.. if anything else my daughter can read of my mistakes and hopefully realize most of my shortcomings were of my own doing and could've been avoided if I were stronger then ..
I know what kinda of person I want to raise her to be ..
and I think It will help her in the long run to learn from my mistakes..
 
Romains 15:4
For everything that is written in the past was written to teach us.. so that through endurance and the encouragement of the scriptures we might have hope.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment